No more conflicts of interest!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks for the nice comments, and thanks for that coral. I cannot wait for it to take over!

I just looked them up....

The official name is ATL blue snowflake polyps. I looked at some threads on other forums and your not kidding. They GROW! Thats exactly the direction Im headed. No visible rock.

The official name is ATL blue snowflake polyps. I looked at some threads on other forums and your not kidding. They GROW! Thats exactly the direction Im headed. No visible rock.

They very much so grow. once they take off expect them to compete with the pom pom xenia in growth rate......

Tom

Yeah snowflake or clove. It is a cool coral but very invasive and smoothering.

I have always called them Purple Star Polyps. One of my favorites!

Brett your tank is looking GooooD!

Thanks Mike. Hey are these the same as what slickdonkey was selling a long time ago? I think you had some too at one time didn't ya?

Brett..well i just checked out the thread after a few days..You are doing a great job with the Pics..They are looking great..And Wow....I love the Purple Pollips..I have never seen them before...And that frogspawn..I had to look twice...Mine is The total reverse of yours..It has green pollips with Purple tips...Is it a different variety of do i need to drink another beer??

Last edited:
Brett..well i just checked out the thread after a few days..You are doing a great job with the Pics..They are looking great..And Wow....I love the Purple Pollips..I have never seen them before...And that frogspawn..I had to look twice...Mine is The total reverse of yours..It has green pollips with Purple tips...Is it a different variety of do i need to drink another beer??

Thanks! Its not the beer lol, its actually a hammer, but half of the heads are pink with green tips, and the other half is green with pink tips.

Quick update. I was attaching a frag to a rock with the old super glue gel, and I had an avelanche. I was pretty upset as I have loved the aquascaping and havent changed a thing in months.

Well I wasnt upset for long because I found some mean green zoas, purple death palys, and ricordia that I thought was gone forever!! Whoo hoo. Im going to try and reaquascape now!

Brett...btw...do you have any devils hand leathers in your tank??If not..I can set you up..I got one as a frag that has now started taking over and dropping arms...Free if ya want em..Let me know...Shane

Brett...btw...do you have any devils hand leathers in your tank??If not..I can set you up..I got one as a frag that has now started taking over and dropping arms...Free if ya want em..Let me know...Shane

That would be awesome Shane. I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Okay, here's a sloppy panoramic FTS

DSC_0554.jpg
DSC_0555.jpg
DSC_0556.jpg

Back