The Time Has Come!! 60 gal sps......

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

looooking Gooooood!

Hey, I remember that Tank. I hope you have as good of luck or better with it. Congradulations Willie! Please keep em coming..
Ed:)

Well it's been awhile since i adding pics here! It took me sometime to get my tank back together after the December wind storm disaster.:(
Any way here we go....I'll start with a full tank shot.
fts-1.jpg

Itty...bitty tenius
tenius.jpg

Cool Millie I picked up from Mat (bc_slc)
millie.jpg

pink millie
pink_millie.jpg

Green Slimer from mat also

greenslimer.jpg

Last edited:
Foolin around with the camera and i thought i'd post a couple of growth shots!

10/07
coral_1.jpg

6/07
growth__2.jpg

10/07
coral_3.jpg

6/07
millie_growth_2.jpg

Glad to see that tank getting some use! I really miss that hobby. I'm sure I'll be back within in a year or so though. Ill let you know about the reactor, had a few inquires already. Just depends on who can pick it up first.

-Erik

Last edited:
Glad to see that tank getting some use! I really miss that hobby. I'm sure I'll be back within in a year or so though. Ill let you know about the skimmer, had a few inquires already. Just depends on who can pick it up first.

-Erik

Yeah! We all come back, one way or another...hehe

Best,
Ilham

Where ya been. How's the tank?

Two things........busy then lazy! I really am going to try to get a new fts up this week. I have bought a bunch of new equipment for the tank that i still have to hook up: a schuran calcium reactor, switching out my evolution 500 skimmer for a Aqua c120. The 500 is a great skimmer but i have limited real estate under the tank, when i have to clean the skimmer it is a byoch to get it out of there. Also bought a milwaukie pH controller, and 15# of live rock to rescape. Right now I'm sitting here with a torn up ankle so all this stuff will have to wait another week week or so:(

As promised here are a few shots of the tank. I am really digging my calcium reactor! It is holding cal and alk at the numbers i want (cal 420ppm, alk 9.0dKH). I am now looking at more sps frags or maybe a small colony or two. All in all things are going really good!:)

Side_Shot_Oct_07.jpg

Full_Tank_October_07.jpg

Looking good Willie! Which Schuran CaRx did you get? I really wanted to buy the set up Don is selling (Schuran pico) but I had just picked up one from Barrier Reef (Octopus 140), it is doing good now, getting to the point that I need to start testing to make sure all is in line. I'm starting to feel like Krish with my new projects:lol: I'm on my third tank in less that a year...yep sounds like Krish:lol:

Looking good Willie! Which Schuran CaRx did you get? I really wanted to buy the set up Don is selling (Schuran pico) but I had just picked up one from Barrier Reef (Octopus 140), it is doing good now, getting to the point that I need to start testing to make sure all is in line. I'm starting to feel like Krish with my new projects:lol: I'm on my third tank in less that a year...yep sounds like Krish:lol:
:badgrin: yea sounding more like Krish to me! When ya moving to the Bahamas/:D

I got the schuran pico....pretty painless setup and dialed it in. only took one day!

How's the the yellow fuzzy? Did he make it?

Back